|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sales/Commercial Operations Manager|
|Job ID ||69035|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, Syneos Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Sales/Commercial Operations Manager will provide strategic and tactical leadership to successfully implement sales operations technology and service projects for the Healthcare industry. Drives key elements of internal and client engagements including project scoping, business requirements, project schedule creation, status reporting, issue and risk management, testing, training, and deployment. Must be able to prioritize and manage across multiple projects and clients. Partners with internal stakeholders including Sales leadership, Field Operations, IT, Targeting, Analytics, Reporting, Incentive Compensation, Quality Assurance, and Business Development to ensure expectations are clearly defined and met across both client and internal teams. Provides strong client/internal communication, team leadership to ensure successful project delivery and ongoing support.
We will consider candidates that don't have any project management experience but understand pharmaceutical sales operations functions. Must be able to work directly with pharma clients.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Plan, schedule, acquire alignment/buy-in, communicate and provide day to day direction with project team throughout the extremely fast implementation process including project initiation, requirements, development, testing, training, delivery, and transition to ongoing operations. Candidates should have proven delivery experience and working knowledge of healthcare salesforce management and operations.
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Manage project plan, process, and tasks throughout delivery and ongoing support.
- Able to speak confidently within a Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing operational environment
- Effective in leading and directing high-performance teams
- Facilitate critical meetings for project kick-off, status reports, and steering committee meetings with senior leadership
- Ability to track project metrics including task completion, budget, issues, etc.
- Supervise application build, test, and deployment activities
- Planning and executing of data management activities (e.g., data loads, interfaces, and testing)
- Driving end-user training, support, and adoption
- Oversee knowledge transfer activities to Business Development and Operational teams
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Commercial or Sales Operation experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- 5+ years in the pharmaceutical industry to include MSL, Nurse, Field Reimbursement, Field and Market Access teams (Multi-Channel)
- Demonstrated ability to formally plan, execute, and deliver projects
- Field Automation Software and Deployment experience. Preferably Veeva or Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Project Management experience in a client delivery/services company
- Excellent client facing interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive serving leader who relishes continuous improvement
- Initiating, organized, detail oriented, and analytical.
- High emotional intelligence, composed, able to lead the ship during the occasional storm.
- Knowledge of the project-management discipline and related tools/techniques
- Knowledge of information systems & logistics as it relates to client needs.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical/operational requirements.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This person will manage the deployment and support of Pharma sales forces. Knowledge of Veeva, Salesforce.com or Siebel or other CRM is desired. This person will deal directly with clients and must have strong presentation skills.
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Project Management|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Employment Type ||Syneos Health position|