|State ||New Jersey [NJ]|
|Title ||Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst (CRM and SQL)|
|Job ID ||66255|
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. This client facing role will be responsible for any analytical and reporting needs for assigned client(s). They contribute to new endeavors which enhance the usability of information by customers; this includes designing tools and reports for the field and sales management teams to enhance productivity and provide information to measure the impact of sales force details, and other promotional activity. Acts as point person for the quality in delivery of all such information. Strategic special projects are also part of the job function. This position is responsible for program management around business information acquisition, analytics and reporting. This role also develops and provides training to the junior team members, internal and field based teams. Must be able to code SQL. CRM experience is needed. Will create KPI and progress against baseline reports. Will pull data from Veeva and Salesforce.com by coding SQL queries. Will provide proactive insights.
Primary client contact for services from implementation to project shut down, including gathering specifications for programming and report generation, developing/maintaining timelines, working with managers to assign resources, QC, and coordination of administrative activities (i.e. billing) appropriately.
- Provide direction and perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including statements of work.
- Lead design of new reporting initiatives.
- Periodically collect and disseminate sales force information and data from sales and client services managers as needed.
- Oversee and aide project analysts development
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Work independently to create ad-hoc analyses and reports at the request of clients and sales management.
- Act as Business Intelligence Reporting Liaison in client presentations.
- Train sales representatives, managers, and clients on reports.
- Meet with Sales Management and Clients to establish, monitor and review performance.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education Required: Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, statistics or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years related technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of a CRM ( ideally Veeva and Salesforce.com), BI Tools
- Experience with pharmaceutical reporting and analysis.
- Experience across multiple reporting tools, data sets and proficiency with Microsoft SQL, Oracle and MS Excel, including formulas, expressions and charting.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a variety of functional areas including sales, marketing, sales systems and managed care
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales, sales operations, sales support or information management
- Knowledge of sales and marketing function with ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and respond to ad hoc requests quickly and appropriately.
- Proficiency in reporting tools
- Strong statistical knowledge, training and presentation skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Supervisory experience.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
|Position Type/Category ||Information Technology|
|Recruiting Area ||Corporate Direct|
|Minimum Education Level ||Bachelor's Degree|
|Employment/Job Type ||Full Time|
|Company [Job Posting] ||InVentiv Health|