US-NJ, Senior Manager - Field Insights & Analytics - BIO Job 420310700A1-MZ
|Requisition ID 49105BR|
Title Senior Manager - Field Insights & Analytics - BIO
Job Category Finance & Auditing
Job Description Purpose
Provides interface between BioPharmaceuticals Sales, Market Access and cross-functional departments to ensure field force promotional effectiveness and efficiencies are achieved; proposing strategic direction to help achieve performance of sales, market access and marketing objectives. The Senior Manager - Field Insights and Analytics – is responsible for providing assigned Biopharm Sales Management (Sales VP, HBRDs, GHRDs and Market Access team) with accurate sales analysis and recommendations that will drive sales performance and increase revenues. The Senior Manager is responsible for conducting sub-national directed sales analysis and presents actionable insights/recommendation to sales leadership. They will develop presentations for key business challenges with clear storylines and concise conclusions/recommendations with minimal guidance. Proactively identifies critical business success metrics, providing analytical and strategic support. Under supervisor guidance, the Senior Manager, Field Insights and Analytics participates in operational/technical projects to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in delivering data analysis and recommendations
Reports to the Associate Director – Biopharm Insights. Interacts regularly with Field VP’s, Regional Business Directors, Marketing, IT and key stakeholders. Other relationships include interactions with Commercial Effectiveness, and Marketing Effectiveness. External relationships include vendors and information technology developers.
* SALES ANALYSIS: Provide ongoing business insight to support and help deliver sales results for sales leadership teams
* SALES ANALYSIS: Conduct deep dives on specific topics and communicate key conclusions and recommendations
* SALES ANALYSIS: Identify and implement projects to leverage regional business opportunities and drive business results
* SALES ANALYSIS: Analyze sales data for trends and accuracy. Identify and report unusual results to sales leadership and propose innovative recommendations
* SALES ANALYSIS: In collaboration with Associate Director, assess and integrate new data sets, metrics and analytical frameworks.
* SALES PLANNING: Collaborate with management to develop sales cycle business objectives, insights and storyline for driving regional business planning process
* SALES PLANNING: Collaborate with Associate Director to identify and communicate to regional sales leadership key long-term trends in key channels and implications for Novo Nordisk
* SALES PLANNING: Provide processes, improvements and insights to drive all major regional business initiatives
* SALES REPORTING: Collaborate with the Systems and Data team to develop sales performance reports and ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting to the field
* SALES OPERATIONS: Partner with Sales Operations team to ensure the call plan is effective and monitored
* Perform ad-hoc analyses and special projects, for VP Sales and/or Sr Director of Marketing and/or Market Access.
* 0-10% overnight travel required
* A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required. Preferred degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance, or Business
* A Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) preferred
* 8+ years of analytics experience is required. Pharmaceutical analytics and/or consulting experience is strongly preferred. Advanced analytical skills preferred
* Comfort operating in a fast-paced, environment, with a quality control focus and a documentation orientation
* Experience with pharmaceutical data, specifically Specialty Pharmacy data, Xponent PlanTrak, Longitudinal Prescription data, and HCOS is preferredInnate intellectual curiosity, demonstrated desire to take initiative, and ability to think creatively to solve problemsProject management skills
* Quantitative analysis skills
* Statistical programming experience preferred
* Three (3+) years of relevant consulting experience can be substituted as deemed appropriate
Department FIN - BIOPHARM COE
Position Location US - Plainsboro, NJ
State/Provinces US - NJ
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com